Jersey House: fixing up an 1899 house in suburban New Jersey

Jersey House: fixing up an 1899 house in north jersey, without killing each other, or the house, or the cat.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

the saga of the dishwasher, resolved

So my new best friend Frank, in the appliance department of Lowes, solved the dishwasher problem. And it's being delivered today between 11 and 3! Yay Lowes! Suck it, Sears!

Though it was funny to call to cancel the order at Sears and have the nice lady ask me why I needed to cancel this order. I was like, oh honey, scroll down on the computer and take a good hard look at the notes section, which I am sure details my tirade, crying jag, and subsequent phone calls. Then she was all "oh, my, oh, oh, I'm sorry. Ok, oh, I'm--ok, I'll just cancel thi--I'm sorry!" Yeah.

In other news, JBB is back from his week long biz trip! And he's busy cleaning the house! I however, am at work. Ehh, better than cleaning.

And I think I need to go see Happy Feet, despite my Robin Williams Moritorium, just to see the wee fuzzy penguin rap "The Message." AWESOME.

Or maybe I'll just go to the site and play the beginning of the trailer over and over.
http://www2.warnerbros.com/happyfeet/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home