Jersey House: fixing up an 1899 house in suburban New Jersey

Jersey House: fixing up an 1899 house in north jersey, without killing each other, or the house, or the cat.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bead Simple


Bead Simple
Originally uploaded by susanstars

Yes, yes, I know I owe an update on the kitchen! It's only been, oh, seven months since I last updated? I'd love to say it's because we've been SOOO busy working on the house, except, yeah, not so much.

But! in the interim, I have a shamless somewhat-self-promotion-though-not-really post--

Bead Simple, the GORGEOUS new book from Susan Beal of West Coast Crafty is out from Taunton Press (a favorite of many a diy-er and house blogger, I know). She's created a ton of beautiful designs for all kinds of fabulous beaded jewlery--seriously, this book is nice and thick and gorgeous--and I'm one of the guest designers for a

Susan designed 150 projects, and let me tell you, her instructions are some of the clearest and easiest to follow of any crafty book I've encountered (and I've encountered a bunch). It also helps that she's got impeccable taste in jewlery!

There's a flickr group already, and Kayte over at This Love Forever has a giveaway of the book going on right now.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Liquid Roof said...

Its an informative post I have ever visited and I am really glad to be a part of this post, you are doing great work, just keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home